Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

About Me

Hello everyone! I am Janelle Hibbard, an elementary education major at Salem State University.  I am currently a sophomore.  This blog is to organize my thoughts for my online Premise of School class.  I work at a learning center in Saugus part time and I love it!  Working with children is one of the most rewarding jobs you could have.  Throughout high school I wanted to become an interior designer.  When I was looking at colleges my career decision completely changed.  I decided I wanted to work with children, they can always put a smile on my face. I believe you should do what makes you happy in life.  I am excited to begin this course and keep blogging!  




This is my good friend and roommate, Jill and me. I am on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment